Thursday, March 31, 2011

I still want to pitch for the yankees

I recently had a meeting with my advisement coordinator to discuss classes and graduation and applying to grad school and it really got me thinking what now... I have been planing and setting these goals since freshman year of high school and it kinda pains me to say that was almost 8 years ago. My whole life revolved around getting an education and becoming successful. Yes I still have grad school but that program is only 2 years I will officially be done with school in less than 3 years, I used to feel that day was so far away and now the day scares me. What will I do after that? What dreams will I have to aspire for? Is that the pivotal moment when I will be forced to settle down? All I know is I will never settle for less than I expect and I expect the best. Here is to dreaming big!!

No comments: