Sunday, August 28, 2011

Who am I? Where Do I belong? Where am I going?

As I enter my last year as a college undergrad I start to think about what direction my life will take and it sure is mind boggling. Ever since I started high school I knew I wanted to become a physical therapist and I see that as lucky because I see people every day that have no idea what they want to do with their lives. I also have wanted to move to California and live near the ocean. Lately I have been thinking that maybe that isn't what I should do. I keep thinking what about Texas, or Georgia, or North Carolina. Who am I to just completely rule all those places out and not completely explore all of my options. So cheers to exploring options and really making this year count and possibly learning that much more about myself.

No comments: