Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Name Is Staley... Carlee Staley Agent DoUbLe [OH] NiNe!!!


My secret agent status has officially been reached!!! A couple nights ago my dearest best friend Whitney and I had the privilege of breaking into my own house!! We had to run to walmart to get some disposable cups and we left in a fit of joy I closed down the garage door and ran under it not even thinking if the front door was locked... well we got back to my house and I quote "OH ShIt!!!... we might be locked out" So i went to the door and sure enough it was locked and sitting on the coffee table were my keys... I didn't need them i wasn't driving, but it didn't occur to me that maybe I would need to get back into the house! I called my dad to ask if he knew if any of the relatives had an extra key to the house and guess what... THEY DIDN'T!!! After repeatedly trying to bust in the door, and that is probably the reason my shoulder and trap muscle hurt, we tried to open the windows from the outside, lift up the garage door, pick the locks, and absolutely nothing was working... this wasn't looking promising!! I remembered I had a couple screw drivers, a leather man, and a flash light in my car... maybe we could figure something out with that. My dad called back and I told him I was just going to bust a window in and he didn't like that idea and said to find the screw on the window and take the window off... UH OKAY!!! So we're looking and not finding and still trying to pick locks... still not making progress! We move to the windows in the back and bam the screws were found took them out but still couldn't get the window out so whit is holding the screw driver and I'm kicking it trying to pry the window loose! And success was reached it moved!! We had officially broke into my own house and I can add that to my resume of tricks!!! From now on my bad ass status can never be denied!!!

4 comments:

Trizasta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trizasta said...

You're a certified Bond Girl, watch out though, they usually die! Hahaha

Carl :D said...

Ha Ha Ha that is true but I am a beast and can take on anything!!!

Organic Meatbag said...

Hehehehe, yeah, that looks pretty stealthy! Maybe you should work for Pop-A-Lock!