Monday, April 18, 2011

Not Everyone Is Born Magic Johnson

I have worked at the Maverik since I was 15 and that means my seventh year anniversary is sneaking upon me. After I graduated high school I still came home every weekend to work and that is what I contribute not having friends at school to. I have been in college for 4 years and have not spent one weekend in Ogden. It is very frustrating because unlike other college kids I am forced to come home and don't do it because I want to. I started my first day of summer working today and I will basically work everyday until I go back to school at the end of august and then it will be back to every weekend. I totally respect that this is supposed to be a stepping stone to a better place and I am grateful that I have learned responsibility but seriously how much do I have to hate my life before I can't handle it anymore. My cousin has always been working there with me and this summer she isn't she will be staying at her school and working there for the summer and I'm not sure how I will be able to handle the next 4 months.

1 comment:

ashley said...

Ha I wanna hear how we are weirdly Alike!!