Monday, November 17, 2008

Tiff and Carl's Excelent Adventure!





















Wow this weekend was crazy but so amazing all at the same time! On Friday we went to the T.I. and special guests concert which was a blast for sure! and Saturday it was none other than Disney on Ice that was also pretty bomin. To start when I heard that T.I. was coming to Salt Lake I knew I was going no matter what. I love him so much, he is definetly my favorite rapper. People probably don't know that he is very smart and also a very religous man. To prepare for the concert I listened to his newest cd all week and was getting so pumped for Friday night! I can not express how long that day felt. Being at work knowing that I was gonna see probably my favorite person in the whole world in a matter of hours, it killed me. We got to the concert about an hour and a half early becuase we were just so darn excited and couldn't take it anymore. Our seats were pretty amazing, floor seats 14 rows from the stage! Even the guy next to me was pretty good looking and about the second act I leaned over to tiff and I was like yo it smell like weed... sure enough the guys next to us were smokin! and all over the areana you could just see clouds of smoke it was so funny! When the love of my life came on he had like 5 layers on and about the 5th song in he was down to a wifebeater and he even took that off! I can't wait until he gets out of jail to do it all over again, because we all know that he will be writing some amazing songs in that year and one day!
















As for disney on ice it's always good to feel like a kid again! I remeber the exact conversation that was had that decided that we were going. I saw a commercial for it and I asked, Tiff can we go to disney on ice and she answered the same way that she always does when I ask if we can do something, I don't see why not so that was that we were going! We parked the car and were walking to energy soulutions areana and she asked if I was as pumped and she was and of course the answer was Hells yeah! We walked in and went straight to the gift shops but do you think they have adult sizes for tshirts yeah thats a negative ghostrider! So we found our seats and enjoyed the show with all the other little kids and their parents and of course the kids at heart!














No comments: