Thursday, November 6, 2008

Well here goes... My name is Carlee and the reasoning behind this blog is because i decided to delete my myspace and lasted about 2 days and needed something to occupy my spare time. Also I know a bunch of other people who have blogs so why the hell not...right. I guess I'll start and tell you about me as of now. I'm in my second year of college at Weber State, I and studying to go to Physical Therapy school, I work as a Physical Therapists aide and I love it, it just shows me everyday that I know Physical Therapy is for me! I am living with one of my best friends, we have so much fun and I don't know what I would do without her! I also cant wait until my other best friends are back with me everyday! My socks don't ever match, I love cuddling up on the couch to watch some football, I love sports, I know my stuff, I'm pretty much just flat out a Bad Ass bitch!

3 comments:

elcapitanche said...

Now, Carlee, it's nice to see you in Blog-land. It's a nice place to lay down what you think, feel, and experience. I'm interested in seeing how your blog develops.

elcapitanche said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stormy said...

Ditto to the MAX, man! We're ready to read more! Welcome to Blogland.